Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Fwd:  Mailing  List
From:  Rick  Scott
Date:  10/31/2016  1 1 :30  AM
To:  Wilshire  Center

FYI

Forwarded  message

From:  Dennis  Rader  <dennis.rader@lacitv.ora>
Date:  Mon,  Oct  31 , 201 6 at  1 1 :25  AM
Subject:  Re:  Mailing  List
To:  Rick  Scott  <rick.scott@lacitv.ora>

OK  I updated  their  record  in  the  data.

On  Mon,  Oct  31 , 2016  at  1 1 :1 2 AM,  Rick  Scott  <rick.scott@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

FYI

Forwarded  message

From:  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>

Date:  Mon,  Oct  31 , 201 6 at  1 1 :1 0 AM

To:  Rick  Scott  <RICK.SCOTT@lacitv.ora>

Hi  Rick,

I hope  you  had  a nice  weekend.  Please  see  the  email  below.  I updated  the  address  on  our  newsletter  mailing  list.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

Begin  forwarded  message:

From:  Ron  Marcus  <ron@ronmarcuscpa.com>

Subject:  Mailing  List

Date:  October  27,  201 6 at  6:1 4:56  PM  PDT

To:  "info@wilshirecenter.com"  <info@wilshirecenter.com>

Please  change  the  mailing  address  for  Kurt  & Edith  Marcus  to  the  following  address:

c/o  Ron  Marcus

5850  Canoga  Ave.  Suite  200

Woodland  Hills,  CA91367

For  your  reference,  their  old  address  was  12834  Collins  St.  North  Hollywood,  CA  91607-1407

Actually,  you  can  remove  my  father’s  name  (Kurt  Marcus)  as  he  passed  away  earlier  this  year.
This  should  be  for  ALL  mailings,  including  newsletters,  notices  & billings.

Thank  you,

Ron  Marcus

Ronald  A.  Marcus,  CPA
(8181  592-6080

Rick  Scott

Neighborhood  and  Business  Improvement  District  Division

Office  of  the  City  Clerk

213.978.1121  direct

213.978.1099  main

Fax  21 3.978.1 130

Rick.Scott@lacitv.org

Dennis  Rader

Technical  Research  Supervisor

Los  Angeles  City  Clerk,  NBID  Division

213-978-1120